Weather Warning "Sever Heavy Rain in upper Thailand and strong winds in Andaman Sea "
No. 10 Time Issued May 25, 2017
During 25-28 May, abundant rain with heavy somewhere is expected in upper including Bangkok and it vicinity.
During 25 May
- Northeast: Khon Kaen, Maha Sarakham, Kalasin, Yasothon, Roi Et, Ubon Ratchathani, Si Sa Ket, Surin, Buri Ram, Nakhon Ratchasima and Chaiyaphum.
- North: Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lamphun, Lampang, Phayao, Phrae, Nan, Uttaradit, Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Pitchit, Phetchabun and Kamphaeng Phet.
- Central: Ratchaburi, Suphan Buri, Kanchanaburi, Uthai Thani, Chai Nat, Nakhon Sawan, Lop Buri, Saraburi and Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya including Bangkok and its vicinity.
During 26-28 May
- Northeast: Chaiyaphum, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buri Ram, Surin, Si Sa Ket and Ubon Ratchathani.
- North: Mae Hong Son, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lamphun, Lampang, Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Pitchit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak.
- Central: Uthai Thani, Chai Nat, Suphan Buri, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram, Samut Sakhon and including Bangkok and its vicinity.
The East and The South: rainfall thought out and isolated heavy to every heavy rain in Nakhon Nayok, Prachin Buri, Sa Kaeo, Chachoengsao, Chon Buri, Rayong, Chanthaburi, Trat, Ranong, Phangnga, Phuket, Krabi, Trang and Satun.
People in the areas should beware of flash flood.
The strong wind waves are likely 2-3 meters high in the Andaman Sea and the upper Gulf of Thailand. All ships should proceed with caution, and small boats in the Andaman Sea keep ashore.
The stronger southwest monsoon prevails across the Andaman Sea and Thailand. During 26-28 May, the low pressure covers in the lower of Bay of Bengal will strength and will move to the upper of Bay of Bengal and Myanmar. Abundant rainfall and isolated heavy to very heavy rain is likely in the country. The wind wave in the Andaman Sea is stronger.
This advisory is in effect on 25 May 2017, at 11.00 p.m.
The next issue will be at 26 May 2017 at 5.00 a.m.